Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Monaco


Ah, the good life...check out my fabulous suite at the new and improved oh-so-chic Hotel Hermitage in Monte Carlo--just when you thought it was stuffy and stodgy, they reinvented themselves with fab accommodations, techno toys galore, a young, hands on GM and a tunnel connecting to the most spectacular spa on earth...this is the underground South Beach of Monaco.

On the other side of the tunnel and oozing with elegance and je ne sais quoi is their sister property, Hotel de Paris--everyone should have a sister like this!

If you want to see and be seen, park your booty in their bar-- their Alain Ducasse 3 star Michelin restaurant ain't bad either...   


Check me out on the balcony of my suite



Both hotels are owned by SBM (Principality of Monaco) which is a good thing because now they are bringing Jimmy'z nightclub and the Buddha Bar so close to the hotels, you can mosey over in your Manolos pain free--if you get my drift!!!





Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, voila, I took my all-of-5-minute helicopter ride to Nice airport for my flight to Marrakech.

Thank you, SBM for bringing magic into my life....

You may contact me for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment